Coffee Cup Sleeve Design Requirements
All sleeve orders include some FREE design time at no extra cost!
We will gladly prepare a coffee sleeve design for you. In order to make the process as efficient as possible we ask that you provide us with some important information. Once we have your received your information we will contact you should we have any questions or we will get working on your design and will send you a PDF proof shortly.
Please provide us with the following:
- Provide a brief overview (in writing and/or sketch) of what you would like to have in terms of layout on the front and back of your sleeve
- Provide all logos, graphics and images that you would like us to use
- We prefer to receive graphics in vector formats including Adobe Illustrator, EPS or vector PDF whenever possible
- When providing graphics in JPEG, PNG, PSD or BMP format please try to supply us the highest resolution files that you have. If you are not sure which format is best then please send everything you have and we will use what is best
- STANDARD sleeves permit printing in only 1 or 2 colors so all graphics and text must make use of the same colors.
- Email the above information to email@example.com
Design Time Restrictions
STANDARD sleeve orders include 15 minutes of FREE design layout time. PREMIUM sleeve orders allow up to 30 minutes FREE design time. In most cases the allotted time should be sufficient to prepare a design. If we believe your requirements will require more time (layout or fixing supplied graphics/logos etc) then we will let you know prior to starting. In addition multiple client changes may incur additional charges.