Coffee Sleeve Print Order Specifications
We produce our cup sleeves to the highest production standards to ensure safe use while at the same time achieving maximum visibility of your message and branding.
- Fits standard 10oz - 20oz cups. Fit may vary between manufacturers
- 8oz sleeves available (minimum 5000 run and additional charges apply for machine setup)
- Order in standard lots of 1250, 2500, 5000, 10000 and up (custom quantities also available)
- Split your total quantity between multiple versions of artwork (additional cost). Enquire for more info.
- Printing with environmentally friendly soy based inks
- Full bleed printing available for full color sleeves (printing right to the edge)
- Printing in full color (CMYK) inks allowing unlimited colours, photographic quality
- Special Pantone colors (PMS), metallic colors, special varnishes, etc available as options
Cup Sleeve Paper
- Thick 24pt White CCNB (clay coated news back) is 100% recycled paper (minimum 50% post-consumer content). This paper is used for full color sleeves and 1 or 2 color sleeves.
- Natural Kraft - We do not actually stock Kraft paper rather we print a simulated Kraft background on our paper which is very realistic looking
- Sleeve paper is embossed with a special pattern permitting better grip of the sleeve and additional protection from the heat
- Diecut and glued so sleeves are fully assembled and packed ready for use
- Packed in cartons of 1250 sleeves per case
Shipping / Inventorying
- Shipping to all destinations in North America (USA and Canada) including the states of Hawaii and Alaska.
- Shipping via UPS, DHL or FedEx depending on best rates and required delivery time frame. Other shipping carriers used for larger shipments.
- Options available include customer pickup, multiple location shipping and inventorying
- You may also arrange all shipping if desired