Custom Coffee Sleeves
Choose from 2 sleeve types based on the amount of customization you require.
Do you need full background printing?
How many colors are you printing?
Full Color and/or Full Wrap Printing
- Offset printing unlimited colors with CMYK
- Allows for full background printing (full bleeds)
- White or Kraft background sleeves
1 or 2 Color, No Full Wrap Printing
- Offset printing of 1 or 2 colors
- Must print in defined print area on both sides
- White or Kraft background sleeves
We offer a variety of sleeves sizes to choose from depending on your needs (some sizes incur a surcharge due to needing to change over equipment). Below are our most common sizes, however we do have the ability to custom make sleeves for almost all cups. We do have custom dies for smoothie and and cold cups as well.
- 12oz - 20oz - (Minimum 1250 order) Sleeves fit standard 12oz, 16oz and 20oz cups. This is the most common sleeve size used. Please note each size of cup (12, 16 and 20oz) has a different tapered edge and so the sleeve will not fit all cup sizes the same
- 10oz - 12oz - (Minimum 3750 order) Most commonly ordered when using 10oz cups (Sucharge applies)
- 8oz - (Minimum 3750 order) For use with only with 8oz cups. We offer two slightly different 8oz sleeves to best fit your cup (Sucharge applies)
Our standard paper is a thick 23pt CCNB (Clay coated newsback). The paper is made from 100% recycled fiber and the printing side is a white semi-gloss surface while the back side is made from recycled newsprint. The semi-gloss print surface provides for extremely high print quality!
We apply either a semi-gloss or matte coating to the sleeves depending on your preference. If you like vibrant colors choose gloss and for a softer duller look select matte.
We do not print on actual Kraft paper. For Kraft sleeves we print a simulated Kraft background on the white paper and apply a matte coating. The benefit of printing this way is that light colors will not look dull and muddy as they would if you printed directly on Kraft paper.
A checkerboard embossed texture is standard.
Our coffee sleeves come standard with a checker board pattern embossed into the paper. This embossing provides better grip of the sleeve as well as assisting in reducing transfer of the heat from the cup through the sleeve.
For orders of 2500 or more coffee sleeves you may choose to have a smooth surface with no embossed pattern. This has become a very popular choice for many people.
We provide digital PDF proofs for all sleeve orders prior to going to print. When considering your turnaround time please allow time for us to review your artwork and to provide proofs for approval.
PROOF TURNAROUND TIME
Artwork provided using the HotShot template files
Once we have received your order and template file we will provide a proof to you generally within 6 business hours.
HotShot to provide design services
Depending on the complexity of the design required and completeness of supplied files, a proof will generally be provided within 1-2 days.
- Supplied files of poor quality may create delays in providing artwork services and generating of proofs
- Upon APPROVAL of proofs, orders must be paid prior to actual printing of the sleeves.
Turnaround time refers to the number of business days to complete the sleeve after proof approval and payment of your order. (See Proofing tab for explanation of proofing times). Turnaround time does not include shipping time.
We offer the following production service levels
- 5 - 7 business days for quantities up to 20,000 (regular production)
- 12 - 14 business days for quantities up to 10,000 (15% price reduction)
- Rush / Fastest - As fast as 24 hour turnaround. Contact us for pricing
10oz-12oz and 8oz Sleeves
- 7 - 9 business days for quantities up to 20,000 (regular production)
- Rush / Fastest - As fast as 48 hour turnaround. Contact us for pricing
In addition to RUSH production we do offer different UPS shipping services when faster delivery times are required,